Canterbury Plumbing Supplies wants you to be happy with your purchases!
In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with any product purchased from Canterbury Plumbing Supplies you may return it, if unused – in the original packaging – within 30 days for a full refund. This amount excludes all delivery costs.
• When returning items by post or courier, please package the items safely and wrap items before labelling.
• Product packaging must be undamaged in order for us to accept the item back for resale.
• Products with postage addresses and labels on the actual product packaging cannot be accepted for refund.
• When returning items, the buyer is responsible for the cost of the shipping and packaging. unless the item is faulty, where we will collect the faulty item at the time of delivering a replacement. You will be informed of this when booking in the replacement delivery. Please check your delivery as soon as you can.
• If you have just had a delivery and something is wrong please report this to our shop straight away. Do not leave it to when the plumber turns up or when you are about to use or instal the item.
• Do not open the sealed product packaging if something looks like the wrong size or if it is not what you expected, please call the shop straight away.
• Returns and incorrect products are far easier to deal with when they are fresh in everyone’s minds.
• We will always work with you to find the best solution and because we use our own transport we can rectify mistakes quickly and efficiently without you having to possibly take another day off, you never know the driver may even be coming back past your door.
• Please note that if you have any discrepancies or damages with your goods once delivered you must notify the dispatch depot on your delivery note within 72 hours.
• All goods are guaranteed for 12 months unless stated, which is underwritten by the manufacturer.
• For faulty items, please notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org